Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Safe Side...social entrepreneur

The Safe Side is dedicated to making kids safer. In addition to publishing programs for kids and parents, the Company donates 10% of gross proceeds from distribution to The National Center For Missing & Exploited Children.

A MESSAGE FROM JULIE
I'm a mom. I'm a former teacher. I'm an entrepreneur.

In 1997, based on what I wanted for my own child, I made a little video called Baby Einstein. And I will tell you that no one was more surprised than me that five years and 10 videos later, The Baby Einstein Company was a multi-million-dollar enterprise and I would go on to sell to The Walt Disney Company. And two years later, no one was more surprised than my husband when I said I wanted to start all over again with a new idea – and a new company. ....HERE IS HER WEBSITE AND MISSION

No comments: